Hello Everyone!

In a previous post, I revealed some pretty big news. This being, that, sadly, Virago will be ending soon. I have enjoyed writing this book. A lot, actually. This one is a personal favorite of mine. Don’t be too sad about it though, because I have ideas for other books that I will tell about in detail.

After I complete Virago, I strive to make a sequel to the book, called The Gems of Unity. This, I already have ideas for because I know how I want to end Virago, which will hugely benefit the storyline of this book. I also have plans for ANOTHER book. This is also related to Virago. This is a prequel book, which is before events. It will be before Virago begins, this is about Enya. I have the title of the book made up in my mind, and it’s going to be called The Travels of Iris. This, as I just mentioned, is about Enya, but also about her travels after her family was attacked.

Anyways, since I mentioned these books in a previous post, I figured it would be fair to describe them to you. Chapter nine will hopefully be out soon, so that way you all can read it! I’m super excited about this chapter because…let’s just say it’s VERY interesting.

Have a good night!

2 thoughts on “In Relation to the Big News…”

1. Thanks, I use Bitmojis a lot so it kind of fits the theme of my blog 🙂