Hello, bookworms!!🐛📚

Summer is in the air! The weather is getting warmer; the sun is shining brighter; the bees are beginning to buzz. The best part of all: no school! We are finally free from the binds of the academic curriculum! It’s exciting, right?

Some people might be at a loss about how to spend their summer though. Others might not have the energy to go outside and enjoy the sun. Or, they are just bored. I’m here today to share some fun things to do this summer if you’re lacking energy or if you are experiencing boredom.

FUN THINGS TO DO IN THE SUMMER

1. Workout — It’s important to take care of your body. That’s why I recommend working out. There are many forms of this — so I’m not saying run a half marathon or anything like that. This can range from taking a walk around your neighborhood to watching a Chloe Ting YouTube video daily. This can still be fun — just as long as you embrace it!
  2. Baking! — This one can be really fun! If you’re a sweet tooth like me, you will enjoy this! If you’re on Pinterest (or if you use Google) you can search up a BUNCH of dessert recipes. They can be healthy dessert options too! So, what are you waiting for? Use the rest of that almond flour resting in your pantry and stuff your face with dessert!
  3. Socialize! — This might be hard for some people depending on where you live. But, it’s important AND fun to socialize with your friends or just with a next-door neighbor. You need to keep that social interaction active. This can range from FaceTiming with a friend or (if you both are healthy) you can go over to each other’s houses and have a sleepover, picnic, or whatever you want!
  4. Travel! — This could be difficult for others too. But, it doesn’t have to be a flight to DisneyWorld. For example, you and your family (or your friends even!) could drive down to someplace you haven’t been before. Like an Amish bakery or a local coffee shop. If you’re up to it, you could even drive down to the beach with a few friends or close relatives!
  5. Try New Outfits! — I really like this one! If you’re a  f a s h i o n i s t a  like I am, then you’ll enjoy this! You can go to Pinterest and search “summer outfit inspo” and find TONS of outfit ideas for this summer. You can be looking stylish in every Instagram post you make! You can put together outfit combinations you never have before. And — you never know — you might end up liking it and it could become your new style!
  6. Photography! — I was planning on doing this myself this summer! It’s a SUPER fun thing to do, especially if you’re into taking pictures. This could be of yourself (and you could be wearing those  s w a g g y  clothes you put together) or it could be of your environment. Your Instagram will be looking so aesthetic!
  7. Read! — Some people might not be into this, but it’s something REALLY fun if you get into it. You might say: “i DoNt LiKe rEaDiNg iTs gRoSs.” Well, that’s a lie AND YOU KNOW IT! You just haven’t found the right book yet — you haven’t found your favorite book. A few books I recommend reading are Red Queen, Forget Me, The Scourge, The Inheritance Games, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, and Realm Breaker.

I hope this post gave you some ideas for this summer! Hopefully, I cured your boredom and you’re ready to have the BEST SUMMER EVER!! Get out there and enjoy the sun!

-Alivia☀️🍉🏖️

2 thoughts on “Fun Things to do in the Summer!! ☀️🍉🏖️”

1. Hey Alivia!
    I loved this post so much! I’m just SO in love with your new theme, and these are some great summer ideas!
    Staying tuned on your blog!
    – Julia

1. Thanks, Julia! I’m glad you liked this post and my new theme! I was trying to make it seem more summer-y, aesthetic, and VSCO-y. Hopefully, I will finish Dear Halo chapter one and FINALLY post it! I’m going to read the new post on your blog now!! :))