Story Posters!! (Updated with Wonderland)

These are all of my stories on this blog! I have made posters for them with Bitmoji. On each poster, I have a hyperlink that will lead you to read all of the chapters when you click on it. Enjoy!!😇💙✌🏻

This is Wonderland, my current story I am writing. So far, there are only two chapters. But, I have BIG plans for this book!! Possibly a series!

This is The Gems of Unity. It’s a sequel to a book I wrote; Virago. This is probably going to be my favorite book I have written so far.

This is the story I have previously written. It’s called Virago: Rebirth. It has the word rebirth in there because I wrote it originally twice in third person, but then I decided to discontinue it. Then, after a while, I decided to write the story again in first person.

This is the second story I have written; The Game Called Life. As of right now, I am self-publishing it with Barnes & Noble Press, so that I can have my own personal copy.

This is the first story I have ever written; Beautiful & Brawny. It was the story I was dedicated to writing. This story has twenty-one chapters in all.

3 thoughts on “Story Posters!! (Updated with Wonderland)”

1. Wow Alivia it’s so creative! My favourite poster is probably the Game Called Life one because Halo actually has the halo thing above her head.😂 And you’re publishing it?! That’s awesome!! Keep up the great work! 🙂
    – Julia