I have many plans for holiday break. Most of these plans are gathering with family and friends. Along with socializing, we also eat and open presents together. In these next paragraphs, I will share my plans for holiday break.

One of the plans for holiday break includes visiting my grandparents and cousins who live two hours away. This is my mom’s side of the family.  We usually stay there for one day. In that time-span, I socialize with my cousins because I don’t get to see them a lot. Then, after a few moments of socialization, everyone goes downstairs to eat. We usually eat the common Christmas dinner. Some t When everyone opens presents, it is really crazy. There are about thirty people in that room during opening gifts, so it’s explainable that it would be crazy.

After we visit my mom’s side of the family, we visit my dad’s side. I have no cousins on my dad’s side so it’s just my dad’s parents, my parents, and me. We have Christmas dinner which is home-cooked. One of my favorite foods for Christmas dinner is homemade bread. It may sound silly but it is delicious. After we eat, we all go into the living room to open presents. We all open our presents in a little circle. Me being an only child and only grandchild, I go first. Then my grandparents and my parents and then it cycles through until all the presents are opened.

In conclusion, my plans over holiday break are pretty chill. I socialize with family and friends, eat Christmas dinner, and open presents. My favorite part of holiday break is getting to see my family that I don’t see a lot. Well, that and opening presents. Hopefully this post gave you some insight on how I spend my holiday break.